Friday, June 15, 2012

Aloha

I had the best time in Hawaii last week. Between Matthew, Ashlee and I we snapped about 400 pictures. We filled every spare moment with some activity (just the way I like it) and had a blast! I will let the photo's talk for themselves!

Ala Wai Canal- This canal is right out to the left of our condo and we walked it the morning after we arrived. The sunrise through the rain clouds was beautiful it was if the world was saying "welcome to beautiful Hawaii"















Botanical Gardens- Mom and Debbie took Ashlee and me to this garden because mom knows how much I LOVE the tulip festival and things like that. It did not disappoint! I think we took over 150 pictures. The smell was incredible and I literally just randomly picked a few pics to post. Every picture is amazing!















Byodo-In Temple- This is a japanese buddhist temple. It was so serene and the rain clouds in the back left the perfect backdrop for the bright colored temple! There was like a 15ft buddah in the middle of the temple. You take off you shoes to walk into there. It was serene and beautiful! The weather was also perfect and cool!





Breakfast Catamaran- now I have to compliment Ashlee and Matthew. They took all the pics because I was the one with the puke bucket praying for the ride to end. no literally. Ashlee took a picture of the bucket for proof :) The ride was beautiful and I wish i didn't get motion sick, so I could enjoy it more, but it ended up being Ashlee's favorite thing so I am glad I went. The dolphins are spinner dolphins. They are the most friendly and playful dolphins. I wanted to jump in and swim with them. We also saw a giant sea turtle and it's baby, but were on the other side of the boat and couldn't snap a pic. Again the weather provided the perfect back drop for the photos and cooled us down for the majority of our trip.



























That was only Tuesday and Wednesday morning of our trip. I have not edited any of the photos except some of the ala wai canal ones. I want you to see how beautiful it is without changing it. Look at the color of the water with the dolphins. I have never seen such a beautiful color!

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures of those flowers! Looks like you guys had a blast.

    ReplyDelete