Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day twenty five

Day 25 - What I would find in your bag

I am going to do my computer bag because that is the bag I have with me the most (and right now).
-my laptop and accessories.
- GPS and accessories.
-ipod and accessories
-conference ensign
-nail polish
-six types of gum
-several pens, highlighters, pencils etc.
-phone charger (hmm maybe I should charge my phone while I write this)
-water bottle
-umbrella
-thank you cards
-all my boarding passes
-journal
-copy of my proposal
-class folder
-book (Marley and Me)
-guide to my nikon 3000
-envelopes to write greg and bryant
-an iontophoresis patch
-a calculator
-my pill container
-a small game called swipe
-4 chapsticks

random, full, and heavy, but it gets me through the day. Surprising I can find everything in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment