Monday, March 8, 2010

I finally got into the world of blogging!

This is actually a picture from our trip to Hawaii during the Summer of 2008. It is my Grandma, Mom, Aunt, and dear Poppy! What a cute family!




Because this is my first post you may not know but I have an obsession with taking pictures of nature. I am sure there will be may more!































Mom asked me to get her copies of Poppy's wake and it was too large to send via email so I decided to do what I have debated about for months... Start my own blog. I am not sure if anyone will follow. I am not even sure my life is interesting enough to read about, but I thought it a fun, easy way to connect to others! So for my first blog I will post about Poppy's funeral and our family's trip to Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment