Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Summer Job



So for the first time since I was 15 I have stressed about finding a summer job. I know this sounds extremely silly but it was a huge stress for me. Luckily yesterday I interviewed for a position at the Missionary Training Center in Provo as an Athletic Trainer and Coach and got the job. I feel so blessed to be able to find such a great position in this tough economy! Also, what a great environment, around wonderful brothers and sisters who are all out to preach the gospel. How exciting! I start on April 26th (day after my birthday)!
This of course brought to mind my dear brother, Greg, who is currently out serving a mission. He is in Shelby Township, Michigan of the Detroit, Michigan Mission. I am so proud of him and his decisions to better his life while helping others find the gospel! What a cute kid, eh? Who else in this world gives two years of their lives to dedicate to our Father in Heaven? Missionaries have always amazed me and it is even more fun knowing Greg is out there too! Unfortunately, the little butt has not written in several weeks and I am mad at him right now, but i still love him to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment