Friday, September 3, 2010

gratitude

I was walking down the hall the other day at school and I had the overwhelming feeling of gratitude. I appreciate all of the people that make my job and life easier. For example our pool guy always comes in early to get the cold pool up and running before any of the teams need it. Our training room secretaries are always so patient and helpful with this dumb grad student who thinks she knows more than she does. I love them!

I have the worlds best boss. She always makes time to help me out of a bind or listen when I need to complain or need an opinion! I also have a great family and a great "second family", who love me and have been so accommodating to my diet. My roommate has always been my right hand accomplice and I love having her there to help me get a better perspective and teach me new things everyday! I also appreciate my little nephews. They are so loving and cute. My life is filled with joy knowing they are my boys. I never understood unconditional love until they came along!

I have so many people that surround me that seem to have been put there for the sole purpose of making my life wonderful! I believe that seeing peoples testimonies through their actions is one of the best blessings in this world and I hope that I can convey mine through my actions! Thank you everyone that has influenced me for good! I am in debt forever to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment