Monday, December 6, 2010

Over The Years

20 YEARS AGO (1990):
1. I was four years old, and looking forward to the arrival of my little brother Greg at any minute (arrived December 11th).
2. I lived in Garland, Utah
3. I had big poofy bangs, and I loved to wear dresses. Especially ones that I could spin in!
4. I loved playing with our neighbors Grandma Verla and Carol.
5. I loved to go to school with dad play with the injured athletes (I look back and laugh at my subtle career moves).

10 YEARS AGO (2000):
1. I just moved to Minot, ND.
2. I was a freshman in High School.
3. I joined the swim team and track team.
4. I struggled to find myself, but found a love for the outdoors.
5. I spent my entire summer in the river behind our house and playing night games.

5 YEARS AGO (2005):
1. I was in my second and third semesters of college at BYU.
2. I became the pool manager
3. I made amends with an old friend.
4. I truly fell in love with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and found myself.
5. I decided that I really wanted to be an Athletic Trainer.

1 YEAR AGO (2009):
1. I graduated from BYU with my B.S. in Athletic Trainer
2. I started my M.S degree in Athletic Training
3. I sent Greg on a Mission
4. I finished my long stint as pool manager
5. I moved to the perfect apartment in Springville closer to both Ashlee and my families!

THIS YEAR (2010):
1. I finally figured out my health problems and lost 62 lbs
2. I became an aunt again!! (Corban 10/14/08, Zander 7/6/10)
3. I started my second graduate assistantship at BYU with the Women’s Basketball team
4. I got a new camera (Nikon 3000) and can’t stop taking pictures.
5. I got to go camping and to Seattle during the summer because I didn’t have the pool to worry about!

NEXT YEAR (2011):
1. I will graduate with my MS
2. I plan on keeping the weight off
3. I am planning on attending the temple (endowment).
4. I hope to get a grown up job after graduation.
5. I will get to see Greg off his mission, Geoff on to his, Matthew with his license and who know what else!

No comments:

Post a Comment