Friday, December 31, 2010

Day thirteen

Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Dear Person,
I love you so much, why must you be so cold to me. You are callus to me and ignore my attempts to make our relationship work. I am frustrated that you are not reaching your full potential and that you are making the work harder for others because of your poor attitude. Why must you destroy the most important thing to me, our family? I hate that you are selfish and look to find ways to stay away rather than trying to accept change. You take us for granted. No matter what I try, you shoot it down. I wish you could see the hurt in our family's lives because of your petty behaviors. I want to give up so bad. It would be easier. I hope someday you can know the hurt you have caused.

Sadly,
Your Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment