Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day One!

15 interesting facts about me and a recent photo of myself.



1. I love to be creative in the kitchen
2. I love to take pictures
3. I love the distinctness all four seasons that is why utah is the perfect place for me
4. I have always wanted to learn golf, but it is so expensive, i don't know if i ever will
5. I don't miss lifeguarding at all
6. My favorite color depends completely on my mood. I like yellow currently, but orange green red blue and pink commonly fit the bill.
7. I swam and ran track because they were not teams you had to try-out for because I didn't want the disappointment of getting cut
8. I am rhythm deaf. kinda like tone deaf, but with rhythm.
9. My dream job was to be an astronaut, then I realized it may not happen because of a little thing called motion sickness
10. I love to do my laundry on the road so that when I come home I can just put it away.
11. I love to wear a watch. I feel naked and shambled with out it.
12. I love to wear sunglasses so I can watch people and not look suspicious
13. I love fruit cake
14. My favorite holiday is thanksgiving, because I get to help make the wonderful food.
15. I love the bubble of Utah County and BYU. I would be happy to live here the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment