Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day Four continued

Well during day four I experienced some interesting things. First of all, I went to ikea with my roommate and it was really nice to walk around and get my exercise in for the day. Little did I realize that the things that we bought still needed to be carried up to our third floor apartment. That was kinda tough because I feel a bit weaker. I wasn't tired, but rather just didn't have the strength that I normally have. I recovered fairly quickly though and now like all of our new toys! I also wasn't hungry at all yesterday. I ate my full meal for lunch but when it came to dinner I had to force the chicken down. Ok maybe that is too dramatic, but I ate it feeling like I was just eating to eat not because I need it. That was kind of a cool feeling. I have never been able to just not need food. My measurements are all still the same so hopefully we will see results soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment