Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Healthy Venture

So I have had some health issues lately and have been seeing a hormone therapist to help “balance” me out. She has been fantastic and I am slowly making progress. I have high insulin, testosterone, DHEA and prolactin levels, while I have low b12, d3, progesterone, and thyroid levels. What a mess eh?

Well, I have been careful about what I eat, but I am having a hard time loosing the weight. My doctor suggested I go on the HCG diet, which will stop my body from struggling from the carbs and give it a chance to heal. An added benefit is that I should drop some weight. I am excited and nervous to add some more hormones to the mix, but to drop back down to a normal size would be ideal! The course that I am doing is a 40 day course, kinda like lent?!? I can do anything for 40 days, right?!

So, even though this is somewhat embarrassing, I thought I would document where I am to start with. (I have already dropped almost 20 lbs)

Here are my measurements for 7/20/10

Biceps-13”
Chest- 44”
Waist-38”
Hips- 43”
Buttocks-45”
Thighs-26-27” (left is slightly smaller due to knee issues)
Weight: 195.2
Pants size:14-16

I will measure myself once a week and keep close tabs to see the results. I will also try to document the daily occurrences while on the meds.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment