Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day One

Day one:
Who knew today would be so hard. No not hard because of a lack of food, but hard because of too much food. Confused? Don’t worry so was I. Today and tomorrow are loading days. This means that have to eat lots of fat filled foods. Sounds easy but let me tell you it has not been. I have been restricted so long that I don’t crave those things any more and that makes it even harder to shovel it down. Secondly, it is tough because I have a very sensitive stomach so I have had some tough visits with the restroom today trying to deal with the food my body does not want. Oh well, I can do this for one more day, and then it’s onto the restricted part of the diet. Thank goodness!
The HCG comes in a liquid spritzer form which tastes like mouthwash and vitamins. I spray it under my tongue and hold it there for 30 seconds before swallowing. It makes my tongue tingle.
Besides feeling full to the brim with fat, I am quite tired today. Hopefully that will subside soon! I will keep you posted on my progress.
Weight after all the crap 195.9

No comments:

Post a Comment