Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day three

Day three was the first real day of the diet. I ate strawberries for my fruit. Grilled my chicken on the GF grill and microwaved the broccoli. I just used a little pepper to garnish. I ate that for lunch and dinner. I have yet to run to the store and get the Melba toast. I might do that today. Besides the food the day wasn’t half bad. I chewed some extra gum most of the day and that helped. Also keeping yourself busy when you are hungry helps. I have also noticed I am very thirsty while on this diet. I was told to drink about 80 oz of water. This seems like a lot of water, but I sure was able to take it all in yesterday. As for my measurements everything is essentially the same. I have 2 inches off my thigh. I am unsure if I measured in a different place than the doctor or if my clothes added two inches to me when she measured. Also my weight came in at 198.2. now this was in the evening because that is when I remembered to measure myself. I will try to be more accurate and do it the first thing in the morning tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment