Monday, March 12, 2012

Cinnamon Rolls

Yesterday was such a beautiful spring day! The weather was perfect for an outside bbq and a relief society board meeting. I spent part of my morning before church making cinnamon rolls. These may be the best ones I have ever made and might be comparable to moms. Here is a post of hers! I love cinnamon rolls and so did everyone at the meeting! I just wish more people came to learn about their callings... After our meetings and ward prayer, Ashlee and I came home and played the awesome game Trek to Zion. Yesterday was a beautiful and awesomely fun day!



Today I have a lot on my plate. First of all I am making zucchini bread, stir-fry and attempting homemade whole wheat bagels. Then I am turning in my thesis yet again to my chair for further critiquing and then I hope to work on the yard, and take the puppy out for a walk (we already biked this morning because it is sooooo beautiful!) Hopefully tomorrow I will have some new recipe posts for you! Until then toodles! (for anyone that watches mickey mouse play house)

No comments:

Post a Comment