Thursday, January 3, 2013

Resolutions

I can do hard things...
This was a challenge given to me by a loving bishop in our 5th Sunday lesson. I have decided that it is time for a change.

As I was thinking about my life and what thing I wanted to do that was hard this year. I knew what I needed to do. Go Vegan. I mean really turn the page and not look back.

This blog will now be mostly devoted to how I am making the change. I have dabbled in this lifestyle for the last year and always feel great when I do, but never seem to find the resolve to stick with it. This is where my new title comes in. I can do hard things. I will not give up. I am going vegan.

I am making it my goal to post everyday tricks, recipes, thoughts on life, struggles and triumphs through out the year of 2013. I know I am already two days behind, but this idea only came to me yesterday :).

This blog is mostly for me to keep for, well, me. I need to document my successes, frustrations and everything in between. I hope though that I will have some valuable information that may help you as you learn to do hard things also.

So here we go! Here is to a new year. Go vegan for 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment